Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cloth Art Doll Snow Lady

Hello out there! It's been awhile since I've blogged or listed anything on ebay. But I'm still here and feeling those creative juices flowing again. I hope you all are managing to stay warm and safe. 

I would like to introduce Miss Snow Lady. She was created by me in 2012 and has kept me company in my studio, making me smile. She is now listed on ebay for 7 days ready to bring YOU smiles :) Hop on over and view more of her photos.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cloth-Art-Doll-Snow-Lady-O-O-A-K-by-Aimee-Jeffries-/171243156561?pt=Folk_Art&hash=item27dee33451




2 comments:

  1. HI!!!!! So happy to see you!!!!! Yaa!!!!! She is adorable!!!!! I hope you will be coming out to play more often!!!!! I have been trying to learn to quilt and well I am about ready to make some dolls soon....I really miss it!!!! The creativity and the dolls!!!!! So glad you are back!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me darling! (July 11, 2013- Sorry for the inconvenience but Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled due to the large amount of spammers lately, we'll try it again later *smile*)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...