Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH Winner!

Hello friends old and new! Thought I better pick a winner and get this posted, as I was barely into my first cup of coffee of the day, checking email and I've won a couple prizes already!(More on that at a later date) Wowwwy what a wonderful trip around the world that was! Lisa has certainly outdone herself putting this fantastic event together for 5 years. Even though this was the last year for "One World One Heart" there is something new in the works for next year. So be sure to stop by http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/ to sign up for the newsletter to be kept up to date on the next one!

Wheww I can't believe how many talented imaginative people there are out there in blogland! I'm so glad I decided to participate. I learned quite a few new crafts and artistry I had never heard of before. I learned that many many artists are...cat lovers > ^. .^ < , and animal lovers in general! I learned that I am not the only one that can't settle on just one style or medium for artistic expression.  I learned that blogger only allowed you to follow 300 blogs.*Humph* Now some might say..how can  you possible READ 300 blogs? Apparently even Blogger doesn't think this is possible. They don't know me very well LMAO! I mean, it's not like they all post every day ya know. There's all the Doll Artists, Teddy Bear Artists, Painters, Quilters, Stitchers, Glass artists, Halloween artists both year-round and seasonal and everything in between. So yeah...I thought I was following a bunch of you, I clicked Follow, it said you were added to my feed reader, then nothin!  It really threw me for a loop for..like..a day. But I'm trying to go with the flow and not let change knock my block off ha! I rearranged. I broke up with a few blogs. Some of you thought I stopped following you but really, I just moved you to Networked Blogs and I can follow you through Facebook :) Ok ok.. I'm rambling..without further ado; Out of 300 comments, 293 were "real" the rest were duplicates.

The winner is #147 Teresa from http://ourknitalong.blogspot.com/
You win the eyes, heart charm, and I'm already buzzing with ideas for your personalized ATC. 


A big welcome to new followers...stay tuned...I feel another give-away coming up soon!
Happy Creating!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I didn't learn that there was a limit to how many blogs you can follow, but I did learn that if you visit too many in one day, blogger cuts you off! Who knew?

    I have to say that I really enjoyed reading all the blogs and seeing everyone's creations! What fantastic things people are doing and how lucky we are to be able to see them thru this internet thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Teresa :D

    Well how daft is that? You would think Blogger would encourage us to natter away :P Are you all playing in Lisa's new venture next year? I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa...totally enjoy your winnings...all eyes are on you to see what you create...
    congrads....

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet!
    I didn't have a blogspot at the time of the OWOH (you visited my livejournal) but I wanted to join the cool kids so I created one. Now I'm going back to visit all my OWOH visitors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, me again. :) Didn't realize I had my email invisible on my profile (it was listed on the actual webpage) but I think I've fixed it? I'm still a little blogspot stupid.
    Anyway, very excited to be a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me darling! (July 11, 2013- Sorry for the inconvenience but Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled due to the large amount of spammers lately, we'll try it again later *smile*)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...