Saturday, April 21, 2012

Up to my eyes in...


Up to my eyes in ...eyeballs!

I know I've been promising a few of you a follow up to my doll eye tutorial. I WILL be posting it tomorrow yeayyy! I swear I'm surrounded by eyes, it all starts out with good intentions. Taking pictures of every step..then I realize I've finished them and forgotten to take the last half of the pictures! It's an amazing time warp that happens while creating..that "zone" where time doesn't exist and creation happens in that magical flow. I've decided this is an awake dream state of sorts, but instead of 5 minutes of dreaming feeling like 2 hours, 2 hours of creating feels like 5 minutes!

Wow..I've been away from blogging a bit eh? I was a little afraid hearing of all the changes Blogger has been up to. But I must admit I quite like it! It's nice and clean and simple. Took me a minute to figure it out but I do like it much better than the old format.  

So tomorrow I will get the rest of the pictures taken and organized so I can get the tutorial posted for you, thank you for your patience :) In the mean time, here's a few things I made over the holidays.



Mother Deer and Fawn. Coffee stained and painted cloth. Pattern by "Hidden in the Attic"

Hand painted little bird house.


Dress form pin cushion with vintage buttons and lace. My own pattern.


This little imp was fun, she was made from Angela Jarecki's "Asterique" doll class.


She has a needle sculpted cloth face, that was then covered with another layer of cloth.

She's a little shy, I think she may sneak off and steal my buttons again!

~Happy Creating!
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me darling! (July 11, 2013- Sorry for the inconvenience but Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled due to the large amount of spammers lately, we'll try it again later *smile*)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...