Wednesday, June 6, 2012

And the winner is...

MyMemories Digital Scapbooking software winner....

Hello! Wow, I think everyone is out enjoying the sun..it's awfully quiet out in blog land lately :)
Normally I would use a random number generator, but this time we're going to use the "Nico name generator". Yes, it IS the newest, fastest, craziest new tool. Sorry though, she's one of a kind ;)



Oh mom! You gave me a box! I will rub my face on it! Purrrr..
 No no...look INSIDE the box sillyfur.

 There's paper, my favorite!


Nyom nyom nyom...
 Ummm Nico...give me the paper..


No it's myyyy paper, you gave it to meeeeee...

You can have it back in a minute..

And the winner isss.. ABBI! (Sorry you got a little soggy there teeheee)
I will contact you shortly with all the um, juicy details and instructions for downloading!

Happy Creating,
Aimee

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I rarely win anything! Woohoo! Best blog in the world, this one!

    Abbi Furney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Abbi, Yes Aimee, its really quiet in Blog land for sure!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me darling! (July 11, 2013- Sorry for the inconvenience but Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled due to the large amount of spammers lately, we'll try it again later *smile*)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...