Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year's and a Brand New Blog!

Hello internet world! I've decided it's time to put the peddle to the metal and officially start my blog. What better time than the 1st day of the year and a brand new decade of possibility! Please be patient as I get used to editing and moving stuff around :) I'm sure it will change a *few* times before I settle with a look and feel that I like. My promise to you is that I will never add music or slow loading slide shows. Though they may be fun for some, they aren't always welcome. IE: You're reading blogs at work, or have headphones on and music starts blasting. So I will refrain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me darling! (July 11, 2013- Sorry for the inconvenience but Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled due to the large amount of spammers lately, we'll try it again later *smile*)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...